Graduate Students

A student may enroll in graduate courses without seeking a graduate degree. Such students must complete a special application for non-degree status which must be approved by the Dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. The criteria for admission are the same as those for degree-seeking students. Not more than six credits may be taken while under this status. Financial aid is not available for non-degree seeking students. After six credits, students must apply for admission to continue.