Business Administration Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, graduates will be able to:
- Describe and explain business functions and technology affecting the conduct and structure of business organizations.
- Analyze and explain business problems and propose solutions, both independently and in teams.
- Communicate business information in both oral and written expression.
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate ethical issues, principles, and practices that affect business in domestic and global environments.
- Pursue contemporary business careers.