Paralegal Studies Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies, graduates will be able to:
- Conduct research using all appropriate resources to identify and obtain relevant legal authority.
- Compose documents based on factual investigation, legal research, and analysis to inform and/or persuade.
- Apply legal terminology, principles of law, and rules of ethical legal practice to the performance of paralegal services.
- Operate as productive and professional members of a legal services delivery team using appropriate communication, technology, and time-management skills.
- Perform substantive legal work under the direction of an attorney, as permitted by law.