Emerging Technology Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the emerging technology track, graduates will be able to
- Evaluate various technologies available to organizations in order to determine their usefulness and what impact, negative or positive, these technologies might have if implemented within these organizations.
- Understand various IT architectural designs and how they assist organizations.
- Analyze various software solutions in determining their effectiveness on developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Evaluate the software and hardware requirements of network security and assess vulnerabilities that may exist in corporate infrastructures.
- Determine the importance of having organizational data properly secured and why contingency plans are required by every organization.