Population-Based Care Coordination Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, a graduate in the population-base care coordination concentration will be able to:
- Conduct needs assessments within communities and health care systems, engaging multiple stakeholders.
- Design a plan of care for specific populations incorporating knowledge of community resources, health care law, and regulations.
- Evaluate quality and safety outcomes within community healthcare systems.
- Implement care management projects based on target population need assessment and evidence-based standards of care.
- Evaluate culturally-competent community care management strategies through the examination of inter-professional collaborative relationships, social networks, and organizational systems.