Course Withdrawal

To withdraw from a course, accelerated undergraduate and graduate students should contact their advisor.

Students may withdraw from a course only during the published withdrawal dates. Students withdrawing from class during this period will have a "W" recorded on their transcript; a grade of "W" does not affect the GPA. The last date for withdrawal from a course without penalty is listed in the academic calendar for each semester. Withdrawing from a course after the published withdrawal date results in a grade of "WF."