Permanent Residents (Resident Aliens)

An applicant who is currently a U.S. Permanent Resident (Resident Alien) can follow the recommended application deadline stated elsewhere in this catalog for accelerated undergraduate or graduate students. These applicants must meet all of the stated admissions requirements and follow the same application procedures specified in this catalog and must submit a notarized copy of the front and back of their Permanent Resident (Resident Alien) card. All Permanent Residents applying to undergraduate programs are considered for scholarships and federal financial aid programs.