Requirements for the Bachelor's Degree
The student must fulfill the following requirements for the bachelor's degree:
- Earn a minimum of 120 credits, which must include a minimum of 30 credits at the 300- or 400-level.
- Complete the Core Curriculum for a bachelor's degree (see Core Curriculum section of this catalog).
- Successfully complete the courses required by the major. "I" grades (incompletes) must be cleared from the student's record.
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00; GPA is calculated on the basis of work done at Stevenson University only. Program requirements may stipulate a higher GPA. Contact the department for information.
- Earn a minimum cumulative grade point average in the major of 2.00. Majors may have additional grade/GPA requirements. Please consult the "Accelerated Undergraduate Degree Programs" section of this catalog for specific program requirements.
- Earn at least 30 credits at Stevenson University.
- Earn the final 30 credits at Stevenson University unless permission is granted in writing by the Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Comply with the general regulations of the University.
- File the official Application for Graduation.