Business Information Systems Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Business Information Systems program, graduates will demonstrate the ability to
- Articulate technology skills learned and applied during their academic career.
- Perform those Information Technology tasks essential to their chosen career path in application, network or database design.
- Communicate with confidence technology ideas in team meetings and public forums.
- Demonstrate a professional competency in research, analysis and technical writing.
- Converse in the languages of application, network, and database design.
- Assess business problems using analytical and critical thought processes to identify the best technology solution.
- Pursue an IT career as a well rounded technology professional, able to leverage talents and interests.