Leave of Absence

A degree-seeking student who finds it necessary to interrupt enrollment at the University (for one or more consecutive semesters with the intent of resuming studies at a later date) must complete the leave of absence section of the "Withdrawal from University Form" that is available in the Registrar's Office or on the Registrar's Office website. The student should contact the Student Support Coordinator for their particular program in order to complete the form. This request will ensure that the student continues to receive university registration information and will not need to reapply for admission when he or she returns. This leave of absence is effective for two consecutive semesters. A student who is on leave of absence for three or more consecutive semesters must reapply for admission.