Withdrawal from University

A degree seeking student who finds it necessary to withdraw from the University must do so in writing. The student may obtain a "Withdrawal from University Form" from the Registrar's Office website. After completion, the form should be faxed to the Dean of the Graduate and Professional School at 443-394-0538.