Need-Based Aid Application Procedure
- Apply for admission to Stevenson University. You must be an accepted student to receive a financial aid award package.
- Complete the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at <www.FAFSA.ed.gov >.
- The Stevenson University federal school code is #002107.
- The priority filing deadline for the fall semester is February 15.
- Financial aid awards are valid for one academic year. Students must reapply for aid by filing the FAFSA every year between January 1 and February 15 to ensure maximum consideration of aid.