Criminal Justice Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Criminal Justice major, all graduates will be able to
- Demonstrate an understanding of the history, philosophy and administration of criminal justice.
- Apply criminological theories in explaining how criminals think and how their actions are affected by their way of thinking.
- Identify Supreme Court precedents and theories that impact criminal procedures.
- Identify the legal procedures of the criminal justice system.
- Identify the legal issues relating to computer-related crime and computer crime investigative techniques.
- Synthesize information and insights relating to criminal justice and complete a major project or paper relating to a topic of special interest.