Criminal Justice Program Law Enforcement Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the Criminal Justice major, a graduate in the Law Enforcement Track will be able to
- Apply investigative techniques in criminal investigations.
- Investigate and analyze physical evidence.
- Analyze elements of white collar and organized crimes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the history of police administration and of the evolution of policing as a profession.
- Investigate contemporary correctional theories and practices.