Criminal Justice Program Social Service Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the criminal justice major, a graduate in the social service track will be able to
- Identify models of addiction, progression, diagnosis, recovery, relapse, and intervention.
- Investigate methods for helping individuals in need.
- Investigate elements of group process and practice.
- Identify legal problems faced by children within the family, at school, and in the criminal justice system.
- Analyze laws and regulations related to the health and welfare of children.