Accounting Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, a graduate in the accounting track will be able to
- Apply investigative techniques for fraud detection in financial reporting.
- Analyze financial statements for false and misleading statements.
- Assess fraud risk and adequacy of internal control structures.
- Evaluate security requirements and internal controls for accounting systems in business software.
- Investigate and analyze financial evidence.
- Synthesize accounting, auditing, computer, and investigative skills.
- Analyze legal elements of white collar crime.