Business and Technology Management Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Business and Technology Management, graduates will be able to
- Defend the importance of technology as the underlying foundation of an organization.
- Analyze the management processes and technology needed to support an organization.
- Assess the architectural design of current and emerging technologies.
- Design organizational systems necessary to create effective solutions.
- Appraise the policy, technical, security, and legal issues that affect an organization.
- Compose effective communication with all levels of personnel, both orally and in writing, within and external to the organization.