Legal Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, a graduate in the legal track will be able to
- Apply investigative techniques for fraud detection.
- Analyze legal elements of white collar crimes.
- Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate rules, statutes and case law and apply them to a hypothetical factual situation.
- Perform legal research using computerized legal research tools.
- Synthesize legal research and writing, computer, and investigative skills.
- Analyze how criminals think and how their actions are affected by their way of thinking.