Investigations Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, a graduate in the investigations track will be able to
- Analyze how criminals think and how their actions are affected by their way of thinking.
- Apply investigative and interviewing techniques in all phases of fraud investigations.
- Investigate and analyze physical and documentary evidence.
- Differentiate between public and private investigations and how they are conducted.
- Conduct effective investigative interviews.
- Conduct investigative research using the Internet, public records, and other sources of information.
- Synthesize facts and observations into coherent, defensible conclusions.