Leadership/Management Concentration Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, a graduate in the leadership/management concentration will be able to
- Analyze trends in healthcare and health administration and promote best business management practices that improve the health of our citizens.
- Synthesize leadership theories and principles of human resource management to improve and promote nursing care in a variety of environments.
- Analyze significant issues between clinical nursing practice and health care administration and provide leadership in the pragmatic resolution of conflicts.
- Synthesize and apply theories, models, and research relating to nursing management and health systems.
- Analyze managerial problems in healthcare and provide resource solutions.
- Critique concepts and theories of nursing, health care delivery, financing, and regulatory issues related to health care organizations.