Project Management in Healthcare Concentration Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, a graduate in the project management in leadership concentration will be able to
- Critique, synthesize and apply theories, models, and research relating to project management in a healthcare system or unit.
- Formulate a plan to assess performance of project management in a healthcare system or unit.
- Deduce trends in best practices in healthcare teamwork that promote ethical, effective, and efficient interdisciplinary project management.
- Propose and justify tools and methods of project management.
- Produce techniques of operations assessment and improvement that assess project management efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead and manage a project with an interdisciplinary team in a healthcare system or unit.
- Demonstrate through written, oral, and other presentation skills an in-depth understanding of project management in a healthcare system or unit.