Requirements for the Bachelor's Degree
In order to obtain a bachelor’s degree from Stevenson University, a student must
- Earn a minimum of 120 credits, which must include a minimum of 30 credits at the 300- or 400-level.
- Complete the core curriculum for a bachelor’s degree (see core curriculum section of this catalog).
- Successfully complete the courses required by the major. “I” grades (incompletes) must be cleared from the student’s record.
- Achieve a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00; the GPA is calculated on the basis of work done at Stevenson University only.
- Earn a minimum cumulative grade point average in the major of 2.00. Majors may have additional grade or GPA requirements. Please consult the "Fields of Study" section of this catalog for specific program requirements.
- Earn at least 30 credits at Stevenson University.
- Earn the final 30 credits at Stevenson University unless permission is granted in writing by the Assistant Vice President for Academic Support Services.
- Comply with the general regulations of the University.
- File the official Application for Graduation in accordance with published deadlines.