Paralegal Studies Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies, graduates will be able to
- Demonstrate effective legal knowledge and practical skills necessary to perform substantive legal work under the direction of an attorney.
- Understand their ethical responsibilities in the legal profession and how to behave ethically and with professionalism in the workplace.
- Utilize the role of the paralegal in the delivery of legal services to the public.
- Think analytically and write clearly.
- Read, analyze, and synthesize complex information in an organized and logical manner.
- Utilize technology necessary to meet employer needs.
- Effectively manage their time and multiple projects and tasks.
- Demonstrate appropriate paralegal skill development and professionalism through practical experience.