Advanced Information Technologies Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the advanced information technologies track, graduates will be able to
- Analyze network functions in a multi-vendor environment and compare protocol standards common to the local area network.
- Evaluate object technology and its implications for the development of enterprise systems, using one of the current software developmental languages.
- Design and implement a database-connected, dynamic web application using one of the leading software developmental framework packages.
- Construct large-scale, enterprise-wide systems that manage, store, and distribute an organization's data.
- Evaluate and design Extensible Markup Language to meet the needs of enterprise application communications across multi-platform environments.