Healthcare Management Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Master of Science in Healthcare Management, graduates will be able to
- Determine conceptual approaches and techniques to analyze the performance of a healthcare system or unit.
- Evaluate the health status of populations served by healthcare organizations to address service gaps.
- Assess the impact of proposed health policy on organizational operations and redesign those structures as needed.
- Lead and manage organizational change and promote organizational and clinical excellence.
- Manage information resources to assist in legal, ethical, and effective business and clinical decision-making and management.
- Communicate effectively with external and internal stakeholders.
- Lead and manage health services organizations under alternative financing mechanisms.
- Lead and manage human resources and health professionals in diverse organizational environments.
- Analyze statistical, qualitative,quantitative, and economic data to assist in ethical and effective business and clinical decision-making.
- Perform as an ethical and effective steward of organizational resources through prudent financial analysis and project management.
- Lead and manage human resources and health professionals in quality assessment for patient care improvement.