Business Communication Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the bachelor degree in Business Communication, graduates will be able to
1. Demonstrate communication competency among various publics, through oral and written communication, including speeches, presentations, research, and informal dialogue.
2. Demonstrate competency in the various forms of business and public writing.
3. Explain key concepts and practices of business and other organizations through class projects, case studies, and multimedia presentations.
4. Using key concepts and principles in the fields of video or photography, produce a finished portfolio or piece.
5. Apply principles of publication design and layout by employing both Mac and PC software programs in business applications.
6. Demonstrate competency in information technology through word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
7. Complete an internship that satisfies employer and program expectations.