Innovative Leadership Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the innovative leadership track, graduates will be able to
- Determine the importance of information technology as integrative to the effective functioning and success of organizations.
- Evaluate the behaviors and practices associated with effective leadership within various organizations with special attention to leadership and management within IT units.
- Design effective supply chain management strategies using appropriate software systems.
- Analyze current customer relationship management practices, issues, best practices, and solutions to create competitive advantage for business and industry.
- Design appropriate tools and processes in business and industry focusing on key issues in strategic leadership and management of IT and incorporating innovative strategies in order to maintain competitive advantage in the marketplace.