Education Concentration Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, a graduate in the education concentration will be able to
- Analyze trends in nursing science to promote best educational practices.
- Examine learning theories and curriculum design models related to educative processes in nursing.
- Analyze significant issues arising between clinical nursing practice and nursing education.
- Develop curriculum designs appropriate to the educational setting and relevant theory and research.
- Use teaching-learning theories and concepts of health protection, promotion and maintenance to address the needs of relevant cultures.
- Integrate teaching-learning theories and educational objectives in nursing education and clinical settings.