Leave of Absence

A degree-seeking student who finds it necessary to cease enrollment at the University (for one or more consecutive semesters with the intent of resuming studies at a later date) must complete the leave of absence section of the

Withdrawal from the University

form that is available in the Registrar’s Office and on the Registrar's Office portal page under the "Forms" tab.. The student should contact his or her advisory to complete this form. This request will ensure that the student will not need to reapply for admission when he or she returns. This leave of absence is effective for two consecutive semesters. A student who is on leave of absence for three or more consecutive semesters must reapply for admission.