Withdrawal from the University

A degree-seeking student who wishes to withdraw from the University must do so in writing. The official Withdrawal from University form is available on the Registrar’s Office portal page under the "Forms" tab. A student may be administratively withdrawn from the University if his or her absences in a class are excessive.