Applied Mathematics Program Objectives
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, graduates will be able to
- Solve problems individually and collaboratively using mathematical techniques.
- Support and justify results using mathematical reasoning, logic, and proof.
- Construct, analyze, and interpret mathematical and statistical models.
- Use technology to investigate and solve mathematical problems.
- Communicate mathematics clearly in both written and oral formats.
- Exhibit behaviors consistent with the professional and ethical standards of the discipline.