Early Childhood Education: Liberal Arts and Technology Program Objectives
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education: Liberal Arts and Technology, graduates will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of discipline content and content-related pedagogy to design and implement effective instruction for all learners.
- Use knowledge of diverse students to design instruction and create a culturally responsive, equitable environment to support achievement for all learners.
- Design and implement instruction that engages students, encourages student participation, promotes higher-level thinking, and supports instructional outcomes.
- Design and implement assessment that monitors student learning, provides purposeful feedback on progress, and furnishes evidence to inform instruction.
- Reflect on teaching, collaborate in a professional learning community, seek professional development opportunities, engage in inquiry, persist toward goals, and exhibit integrity and professionalism.