English Language and Literature Program Objectives
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature, graduates will be able to
- Solve problems by thinking creatively and critically.
- Read and interpret texts using critical theory and language arts.
- Use research resources.
- Write academic, professional, and/or creative texts.
- Communicate orally and nonverbally.
- Negotiate personal values in relation to the values of others.
- Apply academic preparation to professional and cultural experiences beyond the classroom.
- Make informed academic and career choices based on self-determined goals.