Human Services Program Objectives
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Human Services, graduates will be able to:
- Apply research findings to analyze common problems encountered in the human services field and develop appropriate solutions.
- Develop individualized professional development goals and objectives, based on comprehensive self-evaluation and feedback from faculty and supervisors.
- Exhibit consistent professional attitudes and behaviors in applied human services settings.
- Exhibit culturally sensitive behavior in professional human services settings.
- Exhibit effective and appropriate interpersonal skills in professional human services settings.
- Synthesize and appropriately apply key concepts, methods and values in human services to professional situations, independently and with minimal supervision.