Psychology Program Objectives
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Psychology, graduates will be able to:
- Think critically about major theories, concepts, empirical findings, and historical trends in psychology.
- Conduct research by choosing appropriate research designs and statistical analyses, interpreting and communicating research results, and applying ethical standards.
- Help others by using psychological knowledge, counseling theory and skills, and ethical standards.
- Analyze how sociocultural differences affect their personal and professional interactions.
- Plan and pursue their ongoing professional development.