Computer Information Systems Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems, graduates will be able to:
- Articulate technology skills learned and applied during their academic career.
- Perform those information technology tasks essential to their chosen career path in application, network, or database design.
- Communicate with confidence technology ideas in team meetings and public forums.
- Demonstrate a professional competency in research, analysis, and business writing.
- Converse in the languages of application, network, and database design.
- Assess business problems using analytical and critical thought processes to identify the best technology solution.
- Pursue an IT career as a well-rounded technology professional, able to leverage talents and interests.