Fashion Merchandising Program Objectives
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising, graduates will be able to:
- Analyze, develop, construct, and execute effective marketing strategies for a specific fashion or retail operation.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of consumer behavior and choose appropriate professional techniques in the display and sales of fashion and retail goods.
- Identify and interpret style and retail trends as they relate to fashion and retail cycles as well as targeted consumer markets.
- Interpret, assess, and respond to economic and market factors that affect consumer fashion and retail demand.
- Select appropriate solutions utilizing a working knowledge of specific areas of domestic and international marketing, management, and law as they relate to the business operations of fashion and retail merchandising.
- Employ sophisticated personal communication and technology skills to enhance job effectiveness.