Motion Graphics Track Objectives
Upon completion of the motion graphics track, graduates will be able to:
- Employ the terminology of motion graphic design when presenting, critiquing, or discussing motion graphic design ideas and solutions.
- Analyze motion graphics in contemporary and historical contexts.
- Apply graphic design principles to time-based works.
- Produce motion graphics in a range of professionally-recognized forms.
- Utilize appropriate content and techniques to tell a story.
- Compile a portfolio of motion graphic design.