Biochemistry Program Objectives
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, graduates will be able to
- Apply knowledge of chemical principles to the understanding of living systems.
- Describe the ways in which biomolecules contribute to the structure and function of cells.
- Design and execute scientific experiments using the scientific method.
- Interpret scientific data and communicate findings.
- Exhibit behaviors consistent with the professional and ethical standards of the discipline.
- Evaluate current scientific advances using knowledge of biochemical principles.
- Evaluate scientific discovery in terms of its scientific merit and its ethical, societal, and global implications.