Withdrawal from the University

A degree-seeking student who wishes to withdraw from the University must do so in writing. The student may obtain a Withdrawal from University form from the Registrar’s Office. The student should meet with a representative of the Office of Academic Support Services to complete the form. A student may be administratively withdrawn from the University if his/her absences in a class are excessive.