Chemistry Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, graduates will be able to
- Apply knowledge of chemical principles to the understanding of the world at a molecular level.
- Plan, design, safely execute and interpret scientific experiments using the scientific method.
- Communicate scientific knowledge in clear notebook entries, laboratory reports and oral and poster presentations.
- Critically evaluate scientific discovery for its scientific merit and in terms of its ethical, societal and global implications using knowledge of chemical principles.
- Exhibit behaviors consistent with the professional and ethical standards of the discipline.