Middle School Education: Liberal Arts and Technology Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Middle School Education: Liberal Arts and Technology, graduates will be able to
- Demonstrate competency in the liberal arts, mathematics, and the sciences.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the implications of technology on the individual and society and use technology in teaching to enable all students to become successful learners.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively teach curriculum content so that all students achieve success.
- Engage in classroom inquiry and reflection on practice.
- Demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of communities and cultures in order to effectively interact with diverse groups of people.