Film, Video, & Theatre Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Film, Video, and Theatre, graduates will be able to
- Demonstrate his or her interdisciplinary theoretical knowledge in the fields of film, video, and theatre.
- Develop collaborations and leadership skills as a result of experiences provided in structured coursework.
- Recognize and utilize opportunities to network, communicate and collaborate with peers, professionals, and organizations.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills and creative thinking skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence of the current state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of film, video, and theatre.