Entrepreneurship Track Outcomes
Upon completion of the entrepreneurship track, graduates will be able to
- Identify specific business opportunities and construct corresponding entrepreneurial approaches.
- Utilize the elements of the entrepreneurial process: idea generation, start-up, and growth of a small business enterprise to determine the viability of new business opportunities.
- Identify and integrate required elements necessary to write a business plan for a new business venture.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of specific marketing, finance, HR, and legal management practices necessary to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Appraise specific entrepreneurial risks and determine alternate ways to reduce or eliminate such threats.